I’d like to introduce a really great friend of mine who I especially wanted to feature this month because I’ve seen her stuff in person, and I LOVE IT! If you’re looking for some really great accessories (I mean who isn’t?!) Jo-Ann has some amazing stuff at really great prices. She has statement pieces that take your fab outfits to glam, and that’s just with one piece! I hope you peruse her closet to find some amazing finds, and make sure to tell her I send you, so without further adieu, here’s Jo-Ann:
- Please introduce yourself! Give us all the deets to where we can stalk you! lol
Jo-Ann Gadia Bravo
Poshmark Closet: @jgbravo
- How long have you been with Poshmark?
Since January 2013
- What brands do you have in your closet?
Boutique and wholesale items
- How do you create your cover shots?
I usually do it in mid morning on weekends so I have plenty of time, and I use white background.
- How do you think your closet’s style separates you from other Poshers?
I personally hand pick each item that I sell, and inspect them individually for perfection. My collections are unique, stylish and affordable.
- Share with us your favorite Poshmark Story (positive please)
Meeting wonderful women that became part of my life as my best friends.
- What is one tip that you could give yourself that you wish you knew when you started?
“You don’t need to accept every offer that comes your way.”
- What do you do to stay healthy? (We like to hear creative ways!)
I don’t eat after 5pm, I walk 10k steps or more a day.
- Favorite purchase off Poshmark?
Feel free to check out her closet by clicking on any of the pics below!